IVF
7 Replies
Efai - January 26

IVF is so expensive; I met a lady who had it done in Mexico 75% less than in the U.S. I thinking of going in May. Have you heard any pros/cons?

Barry Jacobs, M. D. - January 26

The quality of care you receive will depend on the clinic. I do not personally know of a clinic in Mexico to recommend. I do know of one, established by someone who left the University of California at Irvine, in disgrace.
Be ware!
Good luck.

Corinna - February 9

Hello there Ladies! Well I can happily say that I had my IVF done in a border town to mexico.It costed me around 3500.00 including meds.I stand today as a proud mother of a seven week old son.I had longed for a baby for 6-7 years with several ectopics/miscarriages.
When I finally realized I could not afford IVF in the US I came across a posting that led me to my IVF Dr..It was a big plus when I found out my that I used to live in Brownsville,Tx which is the bordertown.It was great,I met couples all around the world that go to this Dr. .I say Go For It! If you have any other questions please email me. :D

yvonnereyes - January 4

hi i will like more info about the dr in reynosa mexico my e mail is [email protected] thank you

B. Jacobs, M. D. - January 4

I have no knowledge of any of the doctors in Mexico.
Good luck.

ann - January 12

I have an HMO insurance, does anyone know if IVF covered (blue cross blue shield)?

B. Jacobs, M. D. - January 12

IVF coverage is determined by the individual group policy. Some states provde some regulation in that regard, but the bottom line is, you will have to check your benefits book or ask your HR office.
Good luck.

JodyD - October 2

Corrina, I live in Oklahoma, and around here IVF is $11k each time plus meds. Could you send me the name of that Dr in Mexico?

Thankx,
Jod
y
[email protected]

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?