Slow rising HCG levels
2 Replies
hethcam - April 26

Hi there,

I have seen many posts in regards to this issue - however none of the users have come back to tell us the outcome.

I had ICSI impantation on 4/4. One embryo only.

I experienced bright red bleeding with clots for 4 days which stopped 12DPO

BHCG Bloods have come back as the following:

13DPO - 115
16DPO - 174
20 DPO - 304

All not great and not doubling and been told that it is not viable however have also been told that should have started going down by now, and obviously have not.

I have u/s booked in tomorrow however feel as though not much will be seen if I am on 5w2d & bhcg are still low.

If you could advise your thoughts and if anyone reading this has had similar experience what the outcome was.

Thanks

JaneX - June 1

I had very low HCG levels but within possible pregnancy (only just)and ended up with a baby girl!

hethcam - June 1

Hi Jane,

My post was in April of last year - and the HCG levels were the same as yours - and ended up also with a beautiful little girl who is now six months ;) - Every doc I saw told me to prepare for miscarriage up till about 14 weeks, until I had my ultrasound showing a very happy, perfectly formed, baby inside - The sac was always on the small side, but was observed over the period of the pregnancy and ended up with no complications! ;) Thanks for your post

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?