Will ICSI work for us?
0 Replies
bunnis0923 - July 15

Hi Dr Jacobs,

After 2 years of trying to conceive naturally my husband and I have been unsuccessful. I am 29 and my husband is 30 years old. I have been diagnosed w/ a prolactinoma which has since then been regulated by medication, prolactin levels are now at 15. I also had a dermoid removed from my right ovary and the doc was able to save half of the ovary. Overall my periods are now fairly regular. My husband has done multiple SA and the results have been the same each time: sperm count 3.3 mil, motiltiy 1%, morphology 8%. The overall evalution was very low. Our doc has suggested ICSI and we are now in the process of completeing genetic testing.
Now that you have a breif history, we are interested in getting a second opinion of the possibiltiy of ICSI working for us. We like our doctor, however struggle with trusting him completley with his opinion as he will make a large amount of money if we go ahead with the procedure(s). We are desperate for answers at this point. We so appreciate you taking the time to address our situation.
Thank You,
JC and Emily

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?