question
3 Replies
summer - October 9

Hi Dr Jacobs

i was given provera to jump start my bleed as i had last had it in july 06. I was told to start taking clomiphene on day 2. I started my bleed on friday last week(6/10) until now am still having it.

what i want to know is how do i calculate the period of ovualtion? when do i know when to start counting?

sorry for all these qsns but am still new at this and i just dont want to miss out as i believe i havent ovulated in a long while.

thanks.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - October 9

If you ovulate at all on Clomid, it should be 7 days after your last Clomid pill.For more information, please see our web site, <www.texasfertility.com>.
Good luck.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - October 11

The iron you were taking did not cause the loss of your early pregnancy. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon to have a loss such as yours.
Good luck.

Shantarra. B - October 11

[quote author=Shantarra. B link=board=5;threadid=3111;start=#26436 date=1160516265]
On September 9,2006 i was spotting thru the 12 of September. So on September the 14th i took a home pregnancy test and it said positive. On September 15 i went to the Health Department they say i was 5.5 weeks pregnant. On October the 4th i went to the Doctor and they couldn't find the fetus.so they took a pregnancy test and it said i was then they took a HCG test on the same day it was a 135. On October 9 the took another one to compare it to each other so it came out to be a 53. September the 10 they took some blood to see if i had low blood. Because i have been taking Iron tablets every since i was young. Do that got something to do with it because i really want me a infant? I was taking Clomiphene Citrate 50 Mg in May 31,2006. please let me know something
[/quote]

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?