Question
4 Replies
Irishpixie - June 29

I'm 5dp5dt. Two blasts were transferred on 24 Jun. In the last two days, I've had some serious twinges in my abdomen. I haven't had any spotting.

Is this normal? Or could it and the slight nausea, hot flashes, and mild cramping be from the PIO?

Some history on me- my lining was 10.6 before I started the PIO shots. I inject 1cc PIO daily and using 2 vivelle patches every two days.

Me (35)
FET 24 Jun 06
Awaiting test date and crossing fingers

B. Jacobs, M. D. - June 29

In all probability, the "serious twinges" are your ovaries. You probably have some residusl cysts, after your retrieval If you are pregnant, the hCG will stimulate them.
Good luck.

Irishpixie - June 29

Mine was an FET. My retrieval was last year. There were no cysts when I had my ultrasound on 19 Jun checking the lining.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - June 30

I have no way of knowing what your twinges are. You are certainly focussed on your pelvis, and it is possible you are noticing intestinal activity that you might otherwise ignor. It is too early for you to notice anything related to a pregnancy, and too early to have symptoms if you were going to have a "miscarriage".
Good luck.

Irishpixie - June 30

I didn't figure it was a miscarriage, I just wanted to know if the PIO could cause the twinges. I requested a fact sheet on PIO from another doctor and yes the PIO could be causing.

But it wasn't the PIO. 3 pregnancy tests came back positive!

Thanks.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?