Lining Thickness
1 Replies
liz - June 20

I am on day 5, this morning I had a baseline ultrasound, estrodiol and progesterone blood work. They told me that my lining is triple 9 and that should not be. My blood work came back as 32 estrodiol and undetectable progesterone which me re told me was good. They told me that they are not sure why my lining is so thick at this point which really confuses me as well.

My questions are have you ever heard of a lining being this thick on day 5? I was scheduled to begin Clomid for the 3rd month today, however I am very nervous about it since I have been having problems since the second month on the med. Last month I had a cancelled cycle due to ovulating early. I have always been very regular 28 day cycle every month. It has been since they put me on Clomid that I have problems. The reason why they put me on Clomid is I have low estrodiol and have 3 miscarriages.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Liz

B. Jacobs, M. D. - June 20

I would not be too concerne dabout the thickness of your endometrium, at this time. I would suggest you see the information I have provided about Clomid and other ovulation induction medications on our web site, <www.texasfertility.com>.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?