IVF anyone?
2699 Replies
Jules614 - October 20

JasJulesMom - How are you hanging in?

Lisa - You should contact my friend who had the primee the same time as you. You guys don't live that far from each other - she lives near me but about 15 mins closer to you.

Julie

lili246 - October 21

Jade,
Welcom girl I am sure your advise will help alot to Lisa.

Lisa,
How are the boys doing?

JasJulesMom - October 21

Well everyone. I guess I am as ready as I will ever be. Wish me luck. I will send pictures and details as soon as I can. I hope to be in recovery by 9am tomorrow.

Jules614 - October 21

Good luck JasJulesMom -

I await your birth story!

Julie

lyly14 - October 22

Debbie- I am so excited for you!!!!!!!! Good luck can't wait to hear all the details.

vw79girl - October 22

Thinking of you Debbie!

Lili, the boys are doing good. Hope to have them home @ the 16th of Nov. :)

Jules, finally got to hold both of them again.

did a halloween photo shoot tonight. they were so cute. visit the website if you wanna peek!

Jules614 - October 22

Lisa - Love the pics - Kaitlyn is going to be a pumpkin too!

Julie

lyly14 - October 22

Ok girls just a quick update since you have all been so supportive. I broke down this morning and took an hpt. I just couldn't take it any more. So 9dp3dt of my 4 embies and its BFP. I am excited but nervous too. I realize that anything can happen from here but for now I am pg. I am still spotting so I pray my numbers are good on Monday and they double as they should. At least I know getting pg is not impossible, so I just hope I can stay pg this time.

Jules614 - October 22

OMG LYLY! I am sooooooo excited for you! You deserve this sooooo much. You have been through the ringer and now your time has come - I am so incredibly happy for you - I have chills hearing thi is your HAPPY ENDING!!!!! I am sooooo happy! Woo-hoo - You have really made my day! Thanks for the good news. No worries about the spotting - that is probably implementation bleeding!

Julie

Jade - October 22

Lyly,
That is so exciting girl. I had spotting too. You could test again in a couple days to see if the test line is any darker. That is usually a good sign that your hcg is going up. That is what I did, but then again I was a test-aholic........you probably have more will power than me....lol Congrats!!

Lili~ Hi. How is everything at home?

lili246 - October 22

Lisa,
Glad to hear that the boys are doing good and they will be home very soon that is great they are strong lil boys. I will check out the website :) ¢¾

Jade,
Everything is going well at home for now. The kids are doing great and I am so in loved with my lil Angel he is just a great baby. Email me your address again and I will send you a halloween card.

Debbie,
Good Luck girl everything will be ok and soon you will be holding your baby in your arms. I am so happy for you girl and be strong and have faith everything will be ok.

Lyly,
Congrats girl I am so happy for you be positive and faithful I will pray for you girl.

Have a great night

LOve Lili

bdantonio - October 23

Lyly, Maybe the spotting is from all 4 implanting....

lyly14 - October 23

OMG bite your tongue! That would just be crazy.

Meg - October 23

Lyly,

YEAH!!! I am so happy for you. Keep having Hope. I will keep on praying for you. It could be multiples!!!

Take care and take it easy,
Meg

Arabsrcool - October 23

lyly,

WOOOHOOOOOO!!! You are BFP!!! I am thinking like Beth, maybe its all 4 implanting!!! Hehe, just kidding, I am hoping for one or two really strong embies for you!!! I am so happy for you, you made my day!

anyone heard from Debbie?

Saw doc yesterday, of course he said "see you in a week". He wouldn't pin down on how large he thinks this baby is only would say "your daughter was large and you've proven you can have large babies, so you will be fine". Thats real reassuring! So I'm still waiting for Cara to make her appearance.

Ronda

Jules614 - October 23

Ronda - How exciting. I bet you can't wait!!!!

AFM - Kaitln slept from 11 p.m. to 5:45 a.m. I was really shocked. She has her 2 month check up in an hour and will be getting 3 shots. Little does she know.....

Julie

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?