IVF anyone?
2699 Replies
Marina - August 10

Lisa,I'm sorry,we got disconected,I can't get back on messanger right now for some reason...You put your post right before me while I was writing to you

Jules614 - August 10

Marina - pregnant women definately come in all sizes - some of my clothes I look huge and others small. My friends said I looked like I lost 10 pounds overnight from the outfit I wore today.

Lisa - Glad you had a great shower. I will check out the pics shortly.

My daughter woke up crying from a belly ache. She is a little warm. I have been rubbing her back until she fell asleep. I knew she was getting sick because her poops have been green.

Julie

bdantonio - August 10

MArina where are you what happened with your test

Jules614 - August 11

Hey guys! I just lost my mucus plug 8)

Julie

Marina - August 11

[quote author=bdantonio link=board=12;threadid=5034;start=1965#52238 date=1218408470]
MArina where are you what happened with your test
[/quote]
Beth,I didn't do it.Just coudn't.I have no symptoms,I'm scared now to try.Probably I'll just wait untill my official Beta on Tuesday.

Marina - August 11

OMG Julie !!!
Is it time??? :o

Jules614 - August 11

Marina - u have more will power than me. I tok 3 tests 8)

Julie

Jules614 - August 11

Not ime yet - but maybe a week 8)

Julie

Marina - August 11

when did you take them?did you get bfp?

Jules614 - August 11

Marina -

My beta was Thursday and I got my positive the Saturday before my Beta. It was only a slight positive. I did not get a dark and quick positive until Monday.

Julie

Marina - August 11

So,how many days after thr transfer?I remember your numbers were very close to mine at that time(around 24?)And I had negative on a 7th day and faint positive on a 9th day.Yea.Tomorrow would be my due day...

lyly14 - August 11

Hey Julie- When I was pg with my dd I lost my mucous plug and went into labor and delivered that night! You may be closer than you think.

Marina- Sending you lots of baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jules614 - August 11

Marina - I took my beta 12 says after the transfer and it was 45. Then 2 days later it was 83 or something. I was definitely worried about it being a chemical pregnancy - but then 5 days later the number started going up at a reasonable rate.

Lyly - I wish I was going into labor now.. but it does not look like it at all. I lost my mucus plug with DD a week before I went into labor. So far, no signs of labor 8( But I am feeling confident now I won't go past my due date..

Julie

bdantonio - August 11

jules with my first i lost my mucus plug 2 weeks before i was induced

Arabsrcool - August 11

Julie,

you are sooooo close!! I will keep my fingers crossed you will be in labor soon!

Marina,

You are a strong woman not to take the hpt. I said I wasn't going to, but broke down 4 days before the beta and took one anyway!

Lisa,

love your shower pics, you got tons of stuff! Good luck finding somewhere to keep it.

Boy I am feeling so tired all the time now. I wish I could take a nap everyday. Cara is in there doing aerobics.....makes things uncomfortable.!

Ronda

Jules614 - August 11

Ronda - I hear you on being tired. I wish pregnancy didn't take so much out of us...

Julie

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?