IVF anyone?
2699 Replies
lyly14 - August 5

Ronda- I am so sorry I missed your post earlier. Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Marina - August 5

Julie-I'm on my 2nd one!LOL
I ate the whole thing(with a little help)in 2 days yesterday,and only half today.I won't be surprized if my hpt will show 2 pineapple tails LOL.
Who said that pineapple helps implantarion anyway?

Tanya,don't be nervous-it is what it is,just take one step at a time.That's what I do after everything what happened to me.You can't just live in a constant fear that any minute something can go wrong.But in the same time you can't be completely naive ,just keep realistic ecxpectations and try to live your everyday life the best you could.

Lyly how you feeling?

Jules614 - August 5

Marina - I have no idea who said the pineapple helps during implantation but everyone from all my IVF chats swear by it. My friend who did IVF did the pineapple and she is now 30 weeks pregnant 8) Hopefully, you will have the same luck!

Julie

vw79girl - August 6

Ronda~ my condolences to you for your gram.

Pineapple...I ate it (of course I did, it's food lol) but only this last time and I am 25 weeks. I say try it! :)

Update on Vinci the cat. he did have surgery today but he is home and doing well. All better. He is on baby food for a couple of days. How ironic.

Greg and I attended Lamaze tonight. It is a series of 5 classes. I actually found it quite interesting as it is not all just for those of us delivering naturally/vag. There is acutally a night where we discuss a lot about C sect. stuff too. We will be going to the maternity ward at the hospital in a couple of weeks, getting to see the rooms etc. learning relaxation/meditation techniques, breastfeeding info. and much more. At any rate, it's free and only one night a week for 4 more weeks. It was also nice to be with other couples. There are 7 couples. The instructor was very nice.

Lyl, Glad your retrieval went well! :)

p.s. I had a chicken sandwich today and it wasn't that great. Not enough mayo. I have been off of them for a few weeks and onto the flatbreads from Dunkin's lol.

bdantonio - August 6

vwgirl i wish i could eat like you when i was pg i didnt barely eat the entire pregnancy i was so sick

Jules614 - August 6

Lisa - OMG I have been eating D&D flatbread sandwiches too! So good. I had 2 or 3 last week!!!! So glad to hear your at is doing better!

Things OK here - I have been having some headaches and I peed so much during the night that I think I irritated my vaginal area because it is tender today and I am having a little bleeding. I feel Kaitlyn moving so I think that is all it is.

Julie

JasJulesMom - August 6

So after seeing the endocrinologist today, I found not only do I have the gestational diabetes, but also am anemic. I am off to see the nutitionist in a few hours to help me with a meal plan. I hope it works, because after three days of the meal plan, if the glucose does not level out I have to start insulin shots.

By the way Lisa I love the ham and swiss flatbread, I was hooked until now since it does not seem I will be eating anything good.

vw79girl - August 6

awww, Deb. I hope you ccan still eat some good things.
I love the ham and swiss the best too. I was contemplating going and getting one this am. Maybe for lunch. It is pouring out! Jules, what kind do you like?

bdantonio~ what is your first name?

Lyl, you had best be resting!!!

bdantonio - August 6

beth

Jules614 - August 6

JasJulesMom - sorry to hear you are also anemic. I was anemic with my daughter. I just took some iron pills. I don't eat much red meat if any at all which didn't help.

Julie

lyly14 - August 6

Hi girls I am starting to feel better today. I was really sore yesterday and it hurt to even stand up or roll over. It was the same last time but it actually lasted longer. Today I only have mild discomfort, I was able to unload my dishwasher and reload it but now I am back on the couch for the day. I figured I should do little by little now until my transfer, so I don't have to do anything but lay on my butt. I am still waiting for the fertilization phone call. I wonder what time they usually call!?! I am really anxious.

JasJulesMom - August 6

Lyly- Glad to hear you are feeling less sore. Hope you get good news when you get your phone call. Let us know how it all goes. Good luck and lots of baby dust tomorrow.

Jules614 - August 6

lyly - I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Keep us posted when you hear how many eggs fertilized.

Julie

lyly14 - August 6

Thanks Debbie- I just got the call we had 8 out of 11 fertilize! I am so excited. Last time we had 6 out of 6 and only lost 1 before the freeze. So I am happy with 8. Hopefully they are 8 strong embies. My transfer is actually on Friday. They will call me tomorrow with the time.

JasJulesMom - August 6

Great news Lyly... :)

Hope all goes well Friday.

Jules614 - August 6

Awesome LyLy!!!

Julie

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?