Question for Karen123 or anyone who has preemies
2 Replies
snindy - April 27

I had my twins at 25 1/2 weeks and I know your twins came early as well. Did any of your twins have bleeding on their brain? Angela does have blood on her brain. I know it's common but it's been a roller coaster, they keep finding something new with them. Just wondering if your twins are in the same boat???

Thanks,
Cindy

Meg - April 28

Cindy,

I had our twins at exactly 32 weeks. I was lucky to have them further along, so that they did not have that many health issues. They spent 32 days in the NICU. They were on c-pap for a few days following birth and came home on apnea monitors. At this point both are 2 years old and still receive early intervention help - PT, OT, special teacher, and speech instruction.

I know at the NICU where the twins were, they did have a preemie support group. Perhaps you can look into that for some insight and support. I wish I could be of more help for you. I will be praying for you and your little precious babies that they will grow stronger and healthier each day.

Meg

SMS1129 - May 1

I had my twins at 35 weeks and did not have that particular issue. They both came home after a week and a half or so and the preemie issues they had have resolved themselves now.

Best wishes to you and your babies.

Sue

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?