Miscarriage 4 1/2 weeks ago, HGC levels at 350
0 Replies
sara1086 - November 10

Hi everyone,
I'm 24 and had a natural miscarriage on October 10, my first pregnancy. My period was only a few days late had just taken a positive pregnancy test. It has now been 4 weeks and 3 days, and I went in to the doctor today to make sure everything passed ok. She did an ultrasound and everything was normal. But then they did a urine pregnancy test and it came out positive. So they checked my hormone levels and my HGC is around 350. My doctor seems to think that it is more likely that my numbers are just coming down slowly than that it is a new pregnancy (My husband and I were on vacation and had unprotected sex a few times after the miscarriage bleeding stopped.) HGC of 350 seems really high to me being that I wasn't very far along in my pregnancy and it has been a month. I am secretly hoping that I am pregnant again... Has anyone else had their hormone levels drop this slowly after a miscarriage? Being that I just started have mild cramping and slightly sore breasts a couple days ago I would have to go against my doctor's opinion and say I think it is more likely that I am pregnant again... but I don't want to get my hopes up.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?