new to all this
0 Replies
lilly1612 - July 14

Hi everyone

im new to this site.... me and my partner have been ttc now for just over a year. we had a mc in september last year but nothing since then. have just had lots of test done at the hospital, blood tests for me and a sperm test for my partner.

Last week i had a hycosy scan to check my ovaries and tubes... she told me at the time that one side was perfect but the other she couldnt see the white around it (or something like that, its hard work when they tell you when your legs are still in stirrups and u have a very young male student looking at you too lol), then the consultants secretary came to see us to say that my partners sperms motility wasnt great. his count was high, but the motility wasnt great. so now he is taking vitimins and zinc for the next 3 months before having another test.

so now we are just waiting for our follow up appointment to come thro to see the consultant to get all our results back. i wish it wouls hurry up and get here as i really want to know what is going on inside and wot our options are. i was told at out first appointment that i needed to lose weight for the next appointment as i cannot have treatment of clomid or anything else with a bmi as high as 41... i have managed to lose a stone, but still way off what i needed to do, but am getting so dis-heartened and i know its silly, as if i dont lose the weight then i cant have the treatment, but the longer it goes on the more dis-heartened i get, and just want to comfort eat. viscious circle i know.

would love to hear from anyone in the same position or been in the same position.

heres hoping for good news soon.

i am 37, my partner is 48.

Thanks

Kerry

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?