What Next?
3 Replies
sara1221 - November 14

My husband and I have had 3 pregnancies total. 1 chemical, 1 possible ectopic and 1 confirmed ectopic. I have changed doctors numerous times since we are seen as a dollar sign and not as patients. Each miscarriage gets worse physically and we are trying to figure out what direction to go in. My husband feels we should keep trying naturally (non IVF) and I am not sure. If we wanted to continue naturally, would another HSG be my first step or should I push for surgery to check out my tubes since the last miscarriage? Are the chances high for me to have another ectopic? I would rather do IVF if I am at a high risk for another ectopic.

Thanks so much!

B. Jacobs, M. D. - November 14

If you have already had 2 tubal pregnancies, you will probably have more tubla pregnancies. You will probably need IVF to have a successful pregnancy.
Good luck.

lucky - November 16

Hie
whats the next step a person can take after ivf with unexplained infertiliy are there any other options
thanks

B. Jacobs, M. D. - November 16

It has been over 15 years since I have not been able to find an explanation for a couple's infertility. Without a diagnosis, I cannot tell you what to do next.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?