spotting less than 2 weeks after failed IVF cycle
2 Replies
4everhopeful - May 23

Hi :) I wonder if you can help me Dr Jacobs?

I got a negative result on an hpt on my test date (6th of May).
I started spotting only 1 week after e/t and I bled/spotted on and off for about 8 days.
I don't feel it was a proper AF as it wasn't really heavy or clotty. My lining was 29mm so I was expecting lots of clots :-\

Anyway only 13 days after this spotting/bleeding stopped, I started bleeding again- pinky blood. It's only there on the tissue and not heavy at all.

I rang my clinic and they said it was most likely my body getting back to its own cycle, and that I was probably going to get an AF and lose the lining I hadn't lost during the 8 days of spotting.
But that hasn't happened ??? After 3 days of spotting with some cramps, it's now gone altogether ??? Do you know why this is ? I haven't got a clue now where I am in my cycle or anything. Your thoughts would be very gratefully appreciated :)
Many Thanks,
Nat xx

Barry Jacobs, M.D. - May 23

I am sorry, but unless you are still taking hormones, I cnnot give you a meaningful answer. The physician who is taking care of you is in a position to investigate, for you.
Good luck.

4everhopeful - May 24

Thankyou anyway :) I'm not taking any hormones now, but feel worse now than I did when I was taking them ??? ::) :P :o!!
We're going to see our physician tomorrow re follow up appointment, so we'll ask him his opinion then.
Many Thanks,
Nat :)

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?