Recurrent pregnancy loss!
9 Replies
Tiffany F - October 7

Dr Jacobs,

I your last post you said I need to be evluated for recurring pregnancy loss, I also thought so, but when I went to see the RE the other day, he started talking about adoption, having someone else to carry the baby, I was in a state of shock! I have had test done in the past that have all come back negative. I have even had several test done by an Hemotologist.

Do you think it is possible to ever have a normal pregnancy? I have 2 children ages 17&10, but it has been downhill for 10 years, I can't get past 5-6 weeks. I have taken lovenox, heperin, 81mg of aspirin, folic acid nothing has helped....Is there hope?

B. Jacobs, M. D. - October 7

I have no way of knowing your potential for a syccessful pregnancy. I do evaluate and treat recurrent pregnancy loss. Please read the information I have provided on our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>.
Good luck.

kfreedom - December 24

I dont feel sorry for you.. I would love to have one child and you already have two. Be greatfull for what you have!!

B. Jacobs, M. D. - December 24

Please be kind and considerate of others. I know you have a great deal of pain in your difficulty achieving a pregnancy. Please consider that a miscarriage is like losing a child. The grief process is the same. Meanwhile, I hope the informationb I have provided on our web site, <www.texasfertility.com>, will provide you some benefit.
Good luck.

Tiffany F - December 30

Thank You Dr Jacobs for telling that women kfreedom to be considerate, I'm sure that is why she has'nt be blessed with a baby because the kind of person she is! thanks again for setting her straight in a nice kind of way!

Your info is always a blessing to me! :)

CindyK - January 4

Tiffany,

I am sorry but I could not ignore such a heartless and unconsiderate comment you made. Whatever that other person said, I do not think a comment like that was warranted. Unfortunately, not all babies are made by good people. If that was the case, there would not be any bad people living on this planet.

Thank you and please try to be compassionate.

Tiffany F - January 4

CindyK,

Just like kfreedom why are you even addressing me? I left a post for Dr Jacobs and only Dr Jacobs, how in the world can you tell me to be more compassionate when this person left me a comment telling me he does'nt feel sorry for me and to be greatfull for my 2 daughters that I love to death...you and him are both crazy...maybe you have never had a miscarriage it's still losing a child! what that person wrote to me was heartless and just plain wrong...why is he mad at me because I have 2 kids? and what business is it of yours? I take it you don't have kids either???? figures...some people need to get a life!

And infertility 101 is not a broad for this! This a board for one on one questions to the Dr...I see your a newbie.. so now you no! My goosh the nerve of some people! Sorry for this junk on your board Dr Jacobs!

B. Jacobs, M. D. - January 5

This is obviously a public forum. I make no effort to edit what is posted, and do not consider it to be MINE. Regardless of the forum, polite behavior and consideration of others is important. This board should not be a platform to verbally attack others.

joy - January 18

in india we believe garlic , parsley seeds and dry fruits after pragnancy can cause miscarriges. this things are good after birth though and help in getting back on feet specially dry fruits but less quantity.

also try to avoid all meats please

joy mehta :D
india

B. Jacobs, M. D. - January 18

I have seen no scientific data to support thes hypotheses. As a matter of fact, there are data implying that meat may be beneficial to brain developement.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?