Question
1 Replies
Red7 - March 8

HI Dr Jacobs,I took my U/S on February 28 in the morning ,And my RE told me my eggs were ready , So he told me as soon as I drove back home to take a HCG 10,000iu trigger shot, My RE told me to have timed intercourse that night with my Husband, I had pain on my left side where my ovary is about 36 hours after HCG trigger shot. So I hope I ovulated. This is the Question. About 6 days after HCG trigger shot on March 7 , For about 4 hours that night I had horrible cramps, They felt Like period cramps and They were so bad That I took one Naproxen 500 mg plus one pain pill. . The pain only lasted 4 hours, NO spotting no nothing else.After that I was fine. IN your Clinic have you ever herd of any other women tell you any thing like this that has happened to them? I called my RE's nurse at my RE'S clinic and she told me it could be implantation pain from a egg trying to implant. I have never herd of that before and I don't know if I believe that or not.That is why I am asking if you have ever herd any of the women that go to your clinic tell you that they had pain like the kind I had 6 days later. Thank You

B. Jacobs, M. D. - March 8

It is unlikely that there is any symptom, at all, of implantation. I do not know why you would have pain a full week after hCG. There a number of reasons for cramping abdominal and pelvic pain. The most common is cramping of bowel.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?