Question
1 Replies
Red7 - March 5

Hi Dr Jacobs, My RE put me on a new protocol this cycle. He told me it is called a estrogen priming protocol.The first part of my cycle I had to take Delestrogen 20mg per mL, 5 mL oil shots( estradiol valerate) at 2cc for 3 times during that week before trigger shot. On CD3,CD6 and CD9. And Gonal-f 450iu and my RE didn't want me to take any LH this cycle, Meaning no Menopur at all this time. Now on the other part of my cycle.( The waiting period) I am taking 6 mg estradiol pills a day , Plus 2 cc progesterone oil shots. Here is the question. The Delestrogen oil shots at the first part of my cycle at 2cc, I think that was pretty high does to take.I did get a great Lining in the uterus and triple line and 13mm lining.I got some eggs but not that many, only 4 eggs, 10mm ,16mm, 18mm and 20mm. Do you think taking that much of a dose of Delestrogen oil shots made me make Less eggs? Thank you

B. Jacobs, M. D. - March 5

I doubt that the Delestrogen caused any harm. I understand the concept behind estrogen proming, but I have not been impressed with outcomes.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?