Question
6 Replies
aliekhat - August 18

This is my first IVF cycle and I am TRYING to be very positive. I am 25. I had 18 eggs retrieved and 13 fertilized. I had a day 3 transfer and they transferred 3 which were all grade B. The remaining didn't make it to the blast. The wait is killing me, and I have about 4 more days to go. I took a home preg test and it came back negative. Are those things sensitive enough to pick up on the hormone levels yet?

B. Jacobs, M. D. - August 18

Most of the home pregnancy tests are quite sensitive. I do advise not to rely on anything until 2 weeks after egg retrieval.
Good luck.

victoira - August 22

I had miscarriage in june and at the end of july 31 I taking povera to get my period. and now i am taking femara for ovulation when do I get to ovulate.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - August 22

If you ovulate, it will probably be about 5 days after your last Femara pill.

victoira - August 30

I did not ovulate 5 days after taking Femara. I want to know what should I do? Do this mean that I am not going to Ovulate?

B. Jacobs, M. D. - August 30

You will probably need ovulation induction with an FSH product, but without a proper evaluation, I do not know that is the treatment you need.
Good luck.

manchari - September 1

[quote author=B. Jacobs, M. D. link=board=5;threadid=4594;start=0#39944 date=1187439954]
Most of the home pregnancy tests are quite sensitive. I do advise not to rely on anything until 2 weeks after egg retrieval.
Good luck.
[/quote]

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?