Post laparoscopy and ovary drilling
1 Replies
Dina - October 17

Dear Dr. Jacobs,

I am 40 and my husband is 38. We have been ttc for more than 2 yrs. 2 mths ago I had a laparoscopy, no blockage or other abnormalities were found. We had hesitation on ovary drilling, but my Dr. told us that it will only help, so he made some drillings on the ovaries. The external incision wounds have healed nicely. However, after the laparoscopy, I noticed light bleeding (up to a day) each time we have intercourse, even in the gentlest way. I feel no pain or discomfort in the vagina or abdomen. Could my ovaries be still healing or something else has gone wrong? I have never had such bleeding before.

My Dr. also put me on 100 mg Clomid for 3 cycles despite seeing a normal folicle enlargement on my scan on CD15. After reading your posts, I consider to quit the Clomid.

I would really appreciate if you could enlighten us on our current concerns, before we decide if we should go back to see the same Dr. again. Many thanks for your help.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - October 18

Please read the information I have provided on our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>. I think you will find all the answers to your questions, and then some, there.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?