Patient Feedback of Lupron
0 Replies
ivfprescriptions - November 26

Lupron is a fertility medication containing gonadotropin-releasing hormones. It helps prevent premature ovulation by regulating the body’s hormones and egg development. It can also be used to treat endometriosis, ovarian cancer, and uterine fibroids.

Patient Reviews

According to WebMD, 60 users of Lupron subcutaneous gave it 4 out of 5 stars for effectiveness, ease of use and satisfaction. Most complaints about the infertility medications were related to experiencing common side effects, such as hot flashes. Some women also experienced mood swings or feelings of depression.

One commenter from RxList said, “Prescribed this drug due to acute endometriosis. Had hot flashes, night sweats, and weigh gain. Also, haven't had the pain. Highly satisfied with this treatment.”

While some women experienced symptoms that were bothersome enough to discontinue use, others were only mildly affected.

Another woman said on WebMD, “I have experienced a lot of fatigue, a headache lasting a couple days, an upset stomach/diarrhea in the evenings, and mild mood swings. No symptoms that were major and nothing that made me want to stop taking the medication. It is part of my IVF cycle/treatment and I will only need to be on this medication for about 10-15 days.”

Reviews of the drug’s effectiveness for their medical needs were overwhelmingly positive for infertility drugs and endometriosis treatment.

The Lupron 11.25 mg cost and Lupron 3.75 mg price are both available at IVFPrescriptions.com, where you can research infertility drugs to find the right fertility medication for you.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?