Passing tissue?
1 Replies
babydreams - August 29

Is it possible to pass grayish, whitish tissue during your period and it NOT be a miscarriage? Is there any possibility that it could be something else?

A few cycles ago, I got a negative HPT at 14dpo, so I stopped my prog. suppositories (200mg 2x/day). My temp jumped up the next day, and my period never arrived. So I went back on the progesterone just in case. Finally, at 21 dpo, my period arrived.

So I figured that it was just the progesterone keeping my temps up and delaying my period. But then I started passing the whitish/grayish tissue mixed with lots of blood clots. TMI - This tissue was resistant to being broken up, unlike a blood clot. So I asked around, and was told it was probably an early loss.

So I have been hesitant to stop my progesterone before my period arrives now. This cycle it happened again, my period didn't arrive till 21 dpo, and now I am passing this whitish/graish tissue again. I would really like to accept that the negative HPT is correct at 14dpo and stop delaying my period, but this tissue makes me worry about a possible pregnancy?

I have been testing with cheap internet Saveontests.com HPT strips. I figured if I make it past the 21dpo, I would use a store brand, but so far, I haven't made it.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - August 29

It sounds as though you may have passed products of conception. I recommend you see you physician regading your experience. If you are haveing difficulties producing a successful pregnancy, please see a Reproductive Endocrinologist.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?