Painless Bleeding
1 Replies
lakshmi1977 - April 22

Hello Doctor

I am right now 15 weeks pregnant thro IVF , suddenlyy last sunday night I started to bleed heavily(gush of watery blood) with no pain and cramps, tho I have cramps often from the day I concieved thro IVF, went Doc on Monday morning where he checked me throrughly and said everything is fine,we did heard the heart beat of the baby too, it was around 179 something, Doc siad that bleeding is from my body , but he did not scan he checked it internally thro his hand only , this somewhat made us worried too.
He told me to take bed rest for a week, my bleeding stopped after 4 days.
I will again meet him this monday april 23rd for check up. Can I ask him to scan and see fully?
Also what would be the reason for my bleeding , Is this due to my IVF hormones which I took for longer time.
Or the problem may be due to Placenta ?
What would be the reason for this heavy bleeding?
I thought that my cervix might be opened , he said my cervix is closed with no problems, just wondering the reason for this..?

This is my second pregnancy already have one healthy 9 yrs old son concieved naturally .
Also I am 30 yrs old, but had my tubes removed due to TB salpingitis last yr.

Thanks for all your replies you have given for me till date.

Regards
Lakshmi

B. Jacobs, M. D. - April 22

There are a number f possible explanations for your bleed your questions really need to be answered by your own physician, who has the opportunithy to evaluate you.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?