Normal endometrial thickness 7 dpo
4 Replies
lyly14 - August 14

I just finished a failed cycle on gonal-f. I had 6 follicles over 16 and my lining was at 12 prior to the trigger shot. I went for a progesterone check and u/s 6 dpo. They said my progesterone was good at 58.8 ( I was not on any progesterone supplements). During the u/s they told me that my ovaries looked good and my lining was 20mm thick. I have always heard the lining should be between 8 and 12 mm thick prior to ovulation. Is that lining normal for 7 dpo?

Also I got AF after only 11 dpo with spotting on day 10. I do ovulate on my own, but my estrogen seems to be on the low side. During a natural cycle I usually get AF 14 dpo with spotting starting on day 12. If my progesterone was so high at 6 dpo, why would I get AF so quickly? Any thoughts?

B. Jacobs, M. D. - August 14

I think you should follow the advice of your program. They are the ones taking care of you.
Good luck.

lyly14 - August 14

I thank you for your reply. I am following their program, but was just wondering if you had any knowledge of normal ednometrial thickness at 7 dpo. Like I said in my previous post I have read that between 8-12 is quote unquote normal thickness just prior to ovulation, but can not find any information on what it should be a week after ovulation. Do you have any thoughts on average thickness 7 dpo?

B. Jacobs, M. D. - August 14

I have seen no data regarding endometrial thickness after ovulation. 6It is usually thick.
Good luck.

lyly14 - August 14

Thank you for responding !

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?