need someore info?
3 Replies
paige - April 24

I know you told me just ro stop drinking since my frozen implant will be on Wed. Is there anything I can do to reverse the effects of what I have done. Have you ever heard of wheat grass you get it at the juice places? Would that help me cleanse me out or should I just drink a lot of tea decaf of cousr and water and have a clean die? Please help?

Barry Jacobs, M. D. - April 25

alcohol is cleared from your body in a relatively short time. High enough doses over a long enough time can damage your brain, as well as your liver. If you do not have damage, tou do not need any of these nostrums. If you do have damage, the nostrums will not help.
Good luck.

Garib MUsliu - April 27

hello we have made the Invitro and we have putted three embryous in the utures and we got a postive result but after 6 weeks the development stopped,and it grew until 16 milimeters.Tomorrow we have to go to the doctor and to clear the utures,my question is that if u could tell me how or whz it happend so?
it would very nice if zou could help us anyway.

Barry Jacobs, M> D. - April 27

There are a number of reasons for pregnacy loss. Since your own physician knows your medical history, and anatomy, he/she is the one to ask. I do not have data to provide a meaningful answer. For general information about pregnancy loss, please see the information I have provided on our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?