Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol
3 Replies
gabywany - April 25

After having an unsuccessful long protocol. I just started on this new protocol. They started me with microdose lupron yesterday and today I started 5 unit Lupron and 300 units of Gonal-F in the a.m. This evening I am starting 2 amps of Menopur until further notice when I get blood work and ultrasound on Friday.

Has anyone gone through this protocol and been successful? Let me know.

Thanks.

eileen157 - May 14

Hi

I will be starting the same protocal too. I am eager to see the response. MY MD told me the microflare works on older moms. I am 42 and was put on long lupron at North Shore Hospital, now I switched to St Barnabus, and they told me that long lupron is for younger patients. I never should have been put on it.

Goodluck.

gabywany - May 15

Well, I produced 8 eggs, 7 fertilized and 3 5-day blastocyst embryos were transferred one 5/9/06. This worked a lot better than the long protocol.

My pregnancy test will be this Thursday and I am anxiously waiting till that day.

I hope this protocol works for you. Good luck.

sblanton2 - May 17

They used this protocol on me, I am currently 19 weeks pregnant with twins...a boy and a girl. I produced 22 eggs, 18 mature 14 fertilized. They transferred 2 embryos day 3 and both took. Good Luck.

Sylvia

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?