Low quality eggs
4 Replies
Marylou - July 27

Dear Dr,

I am 34 & my husband is 38 yrs old. We had 3 failed IVF cycles. Recently we had a failed frozen transfer. I have PCO & according to RE, my eggs had lots of fragments & thick zona. My husband had low morphology & we overcome with ICSI. I have changed from Antagonist protocol to Lupron (1 injection on day 17th birth control) + Follistim at 250iu. My E2 for the last failed cycle went up to more than 6000 on day 10 of stimulation. What type of protocol would you recommend? Thanks.

carolcool01 - July 27

I am currently 34 as well, after 2 fresh and 1 frozen embryo transfer, I finally conceived after switching to a different clinic in which the doctor treated me with severely evelated natural killer activity.

I was told to have poor egg quality in my previous clinic, the new doctor put me on micro dose lupron, giving 2 units of bravelle in the am and 2 in the pm.

The overall egg quality improved with this protocol.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - July 27

Congratulations!

Marylou - July 28

Hi,

May I know what is elevated natural killer activity? Do you have to go through a series of tests?

Regards

B. Jacobs, M. D. - July 28

The data in the literature are contradictory. It appears as though that what is being measured in the blood is an unrelated variety than is in the endometrium. It may mean nothing.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?