Lining for transfer
3 Replies
doglover - March 25

Hi Dr. Jacobs,
I have a quick question for you. I had started my first round of injectables this past month with Bravelle(planning to do an IUI). Instead of a few follicles, it led me to produce 10. They convinced me mid cycle to have the eggs retrieved. Yesterday, I had 10 eggs retrieved. My question is about my lining. On the day of the hCG injection, I had between a 7 and 8mm lining with a TL pattern. Yesterday, they measured an 8mm with an IE pattern. They said it was good for a potential transfer. Do you agree?

Thank you,
Lindsay

B. Jacobs, M. D. - March 25

The data published indicate that your endometrium needs to be greater than 7 mm thick. The cho pattern should be the 3 lines, as you indicate, or a pattern wich is the same echo density as the muscular wall of the uterus. After progesterone exposure, the endometrium becomes bright.
Good luck.

doglover - March 25

It should be greater than 7mm at the time of hCG or at the time of egg retrieval? Would you recommend I follow through with transfer as long as other variables are normal?

Thanks,
Lindsay

B. Jacobs, M. D. - March 25

Your endometrium should be greater than 7 mm at the time of hCG injection. I have to recommend you follow the instructions of the RE who is providing your care. Since I have not been the one, I cannot provide valid advice.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?