lining
2 Replies
kralml - October 4

I had my third ultrasound today as this was my third time month on clomid. My endometrial lining was only 3. I had a very nice follicle size but decided not to take the hcg trigger due to a thin lining. We talked about switching to Femara for the next cycle but I want some more info about it. I responded well to the clomid except for decreased CM and a thin lining. Will Femara work? My other option was on the next cycle take 6mg of estrogen days 8-12. How do you feel about prescribing estrogen like this? What is your opinion of taking aspirin for help? Is there anything that I can take as a supplement or change in my diet to improve this? Thank you in advance for all your help!!

B. Jacobs, M. D. - October 5

Clomid blocks the effect of estrogen at the cellular level. That is why your endometrium and cervical mucus are so bad. Femara has a different mechanism of action, and will probably be a much better ovulation induction agent than Clomid.
Good luck.

joy - October 16

hi,

with clomid my linning was also thin........i just took it once than dr. jeffy recommanded letrazol and this time my linning is 9 ............also she told me to take baby asprin every day...................this time my follicle is also very big.............only i do not know how new a drug lerazole is ..........i read some where that it can be dangerous if u r already pregnant...........but other wise its ok..............it did help............this month i am hopeful..........let,s see

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?