light brown discharge
2 Replies
marga172 - February 18

I had been having cramps and lower back pain and I had been having a light brown discharge after I wipe in the last 4 days....my period don't suposed to come to like end of this month. I had been light headed..too..please help :)

B. Jacobs, M. D. - February 18

You need to be evaluated by your physician. There is no way I can diagnoe or treat you. You my have something perfectly benign, or it could be that you have an urgent medical problem. Please see a physician.

jenfrancis - February 23

[quote author=marga172 link=board=5;threadid=5461;start=0#47076 date=1203328269]
I had been having cramps and lower back pain and I had been having a light brown discharge after I wipe in the last 4 days....my period don't suposed to come to like end of this month. I had been light headed..too..please help :)
[/quote]
I had the same thing, for two days brown spotting, I was hopeful it was only implantation bleeding, but it is AF coming. Got my beta HCG today and its negative.
I am so sad.
We had 9 eggs that fertilized and by day 5 two morula and 3 nine cell. So they implanted 3 embryos and I got a negative result. Its my first IVF cycle, and I am very ready to start again, but I dont know where the money is going to come from. So I guess its not going to happen for us.
Better luck for you, but only one third of women who have brown spotting actually are having implantation blood. That is rare. It is old blood and it more than likely is period blood.
Especially with cramping and back pain. Light headedness may be a sign of hunger or dehydration, but the blood along with all those symptoms is more than likely not good news.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?