Hysteroscopy
3 Replies
Tiffany F - June 18

Hi Dr Jacobs,

I have a question, I had an HSG done yesterday and everything was fine except the Dr said my uterus is small and he had to go in at a different angle rather then just going straight in? Is that a problem? I will be having a Hysteroscopy done next week, will my Dr be able to see if I have fibroids or polups? What is different between a Hysteroscopy and a pelvic ultrasound? Will she be able to see more? I've had a few pelvic ultra sounds and they've come back normal.

Thanks in advance as always

B. Jacobs, M. D. - June 18

Hysteroscopy is an opertive procedure. A telescope like device is passed into the uterine cavity. The only reason I perform hysteroscopy is to remove uterine polyps I have found with HSG or to repair something.
Good luck.

lenlance - June 19

Doctor please assist. today is cd 13 and i took ovidrel cd12 after being on gona-f and antagon. my question is the last two days i dont have much EW cervical mucus like i did at the beginning of the week. I almost feel dry at present. might i have missed my ovulation?

B. Jacobs, M. D. - June 20

Cervical mucus has no direct relationship to ovulation. Secretion of cervical mucus is stimulated by estrogen, not ovulation.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?