Estradoil Reading per follicle
3 Replies
brenda - November 13

Hi
On day 9 of stimulation, I had 30 follicles and my estradoil was only 2400, which was on a fsh and lh stimulation.
what should be the estradoil reading should of been and is it based on the follicle size before the hcg trigger shot?
Most of the follicles were in size from 24-19mm, or at least 18 were in this size range. we definitely had a egg issue bc the resulting eggs were poor.
when should of my cycle been cancelled? Also the number of follicles on day 4 of stims reached over 33 follicles. does it matter more the number of follicles or does it matter more on the size of the follicles when it reached 33

Barry Jacobs, M. D. - November 14

I get a bit nervous if the estradiol is over 2500 pg/ml, before hCG. The decision as to when to cancel a cycle is to be made by your physician.
Good luck.

kelly01 - November 27

WOW that is a lot of Follicles This is my first cycle of Injectables I have 2 follicles on my left side and on cd9 my E2 level was 1000..

I want to wish you good luck.

bugdiddle - November 27

My estradoil level was over 4000 when I went in 2 days before my retrieval. I have now done the transfer and have a pregnancy test in 2 days. Is this level too high? Will is cause problems with hyperstimulation if a pregnancy is achieved. When would I be feeling those effects?

bugdiddle

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?