Endometrical Lining
1 Replies
wannababy78 - September 20

Dr.Jacobs, After 1 fresh IVF and 2 FET's my RE decided to do a endometrical biopsy. So he put me on 1 gram of Crinone once a day that started on CD 15 after a u/s and blood work. My lining was 8.0mm on CD15 . On my CD 23 I started spotting and it become mild bleeding on CD 24. So i called them and he asked me to come for u/s. On the u/s it showed my lining was only 4.3 mm and the endometrical biopsy got canceled. He think it could be the problem for my previous 2 miscarriages(one natural(my HCG was very high 997 on 14DPO and the lining was only 5mm on 18DPO and 1 FET). He said to go for another pilot cycle with crinone 2x a day.

Is this protocol sounds right?
What causes my lining to shed while on crinone?
I took several rounds of clomid 2 years ago. Could that be the cause?
Is there anything else to prevent it to stay thicker?

DH and I did have intercourse while on crinone(took crinone in the morning and had intecourse at the night) Should we avoid that in the next cycle?

Also I was laying down for 15-20 minutes after placing crionone vaginally. But took shower after that. Should I avoid that in next cycle?

I'm really getting frustrated and scarred. Please help...

B. Jacobs, M. D. - September 20

I would not anticipate Crinone causing you to spot and have a thin endometrium so soon after starting it with an endometrium 8 mm thick. I am sorry, but I do not have an explanation for you based on the information available.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?