Downhill to infertility
1 Replies
Quebequer - November 18

I really don't know what is happening to my body.
I'm 28 years old and 5 years ago at first try we conceived a boy. 3 years ago, at the first no-condom month we conceived again (another boy). Two years ago we started the no-contraceptive (condom) season but no success. After one year of intensive natural tries we went to the fertility clinic. Nothing much except weak eggs stock for my age. I took clomid for 5 months with insemination (even though my husband's sperm is A-OK) but without success. Now we started Gonal-F and after 10 days I had 7 eggs ranging from 9 to 7mm. Four days later my eggs haven't matured and are still 7-9mm. So my doctor concludes that it's probably over and that my ovaries are "empty" and my only chance is donor eggs. I'm shocked! I passed from conceiving 3 years ago to "weak egg stock" and now "nothing left it's over".

Is that possible? does anyone relate to this situation? do I have any other options or should I do other tests to confirm?

Thank You,

Manon from Quebec

B. Jacobs, M. D. - November 19

I cannot provide meaningful medical advice without evaluating you. If you are not comfortable with the information you received, I suggest seeking a second opinion.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?