did i ovulate?
1 Replies
keisha - October 23

im not sure if you can help me or not but i am confused about my cycle for this month here is my history i had tube reversal one year ago after several mc re started me on clomid 100mg cd3-7 last month was the first month i o on cd16 felt it strongly confirmed with opk and thermal shift but this month i started having fertile cm so i started testing with opk and showed surge on cd 12 ( i have never o that early) but felt some ovarian discomfort my cervix was soft and high i continued with the opk and still showed surge on cd13 and today is cd 14 the line got a lil lighter now my cervix is low and closed and firm i never felt strong o like i usually do so i guess my question is did i o i am not noting a thermal shift yet so thats why i am worried i am supposed to start prometrium and estridol 3 dpo but im not sure if i o or not thanks for your time

B. Jacobs, M. D. - October 24

There are only 2 ways to detrmine with certainty that you ovulated. One is to become pregnant. The other is to have serial ultrasound evaluation s of your ovaries, identify a preovulatory size follicle, and then have it disappear within a few days. Please see the information I have provided on our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>. I think it will help you.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?