Cyst/Ultrasound/irregular
1 Replies
Les23 - February 21

I just came back from having an ultrasound and the doctor says that my ovaries and my uterus look really healthy. They scheduled the U/S because when she did my pelvic exam 2 weeks ago she found swelling on my right tube and ovary. Today everything is fine. No cyst no swelling.
So here is my question, what in your opinion could be making my periods range anywhere from 22 day to 76 days. I never know when they will come.
If it is my hormones what kind of treatment would you recommend?
I was put on Provera to start my period, what do you think I should take in order to regulate ovulation. I just wish some kind of pack was made for someone to regulate hormones and take a pill everyday like you do with birth control pills. It would just be for the people that want to get pregnant. Someone needs to look into doing something like this. It would be easier to do this instead of switching meds all the time.
Sorry this is so long.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - February 22

You are not ovulating. If you were ovulating regularly, your periods would be regular. Please see the information I have provided on our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>. I advise you see a Reproductive Endocrinologist to assist you in stimulating ovulation and helping you acjieve a pregnancy.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?