Cramping, Pulling, Stretching
2 Replies
JENNY22074 - August 24

Good Afternoon Dr. Jacob;

I know this is most likely a stupid question and probably has been asked a million times but here I go. I am 8 weeks along as of yesterday. Yesterday afternoon I started feeling mild period like cramps that have so far continued today. This is about the time that I am missing my second period. I guess really the only way to desrcibe it fully is mild cramping, mild stretching, mild pulling sensations that are off and on. I have not spotted and still have the sore breasts and frequent urination so I have not lost pregnancy symptoms. I was just wondering if this is a normal thing or something I should call me RE about. Thank you for your time.

mj - August 24

Jenny,
These are the exact same type of cramps that I was talking about that I am experiencing. But I am two weeks behind you, so not sure if it is the same thing but your description fits perfect. I will be checking in to see what the Dr. has to say!

B. Jacobs, M. D. - August 24

Your symptoms are very common in early pregnancy, and probably are nothing to worry about. I do suggest you discuss them with your physician.
Congratulatons!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?