Chest soreness
2 Replies
Ladybug - February 16

:'( Please help :'(

I just found out on thur. that I have a HCG of 98.

However I started out with sore bbs and now the soreness is almost all gone. I had little white dots on my bbs as well and my nipples were bigger. Also my chest was much fuller.

Does this mean I could be having a miscarrage? The nurses told me not to worry that sometimes you can go your whole pregnancy without any symtoms. What I don't understand is how I could start out with these symtoms and then go to almost nothing???

Could the fertility drugs have started the symptoms and then worn off (Gonal-f) and (lupron)?? Or how could it have been the prometrium because I'm still using it?

Please please any help. I'm extreamly grateful for any help. Please just tell me the straight up truth.

Thank you for your time,
Tracy

B. Jacobs, M. D. - February 17

regnancy symptoms are very unreliable for prognosis. It is always possible to have a miscarriage, but from your reporting, it is just a slikely you will have a normal pregnancy.
Good luck.

Ladybug - February 18

Dr. Jacobs,

I just wanted to say thank you!

My HCG doubled to 248 in 2 days. I'm thinking I'm on the right track now. I still don't have sore bbs but I do have other symtoms.

Again thank you soooo much for all your time and energy!! I think its great that you are here for us when we need you most. This site is heavenly sent!

Thank you!
Tracy

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?