NEEDED: Unused Gonal-F 900/300 IU pens, Ganirelix
2 Replies
MemphisBelleTN - July 5

Hi Everyone!

Although I've been emailing some folks here on the site, I thought I'd post my own message to solicit.

I need 900IU Gonal-F pens. I'm scheduled for a total of 6000 IU's and I have 600 (two 300IU pens) right now to let me start Fri 07/06. I'm ordering some more from my pharmacy but would like to get some "inexpensive" ones to supplement my purchase. I'd like 900IU and/or 300IU pens that are unexpired, unopened, U.S. purchased and that have been properly stored (refrigerated).

I also need 2-3 Ganirelix 250mcg/0.5ml shots. I think I have one here locally but will need at least a couple more (maybe more). I'll know for sure next week.

If anyone can transact with me asap, I'd love to take the meds off your hands! The prices I listed above are just what I've noticed others selling for here and on freegaragesale.com. Please be ready to ship overnight with cold paks. I've heard FedEx COD is a good way to go. I have a FedEx acct# for billing, too, if it can be done with COD.

Thanks, Belinda
[email protected]

dreamer - July 6

hi i have ganirelix still 7 shots left i am asking 25.00 each or 175.00 for all ! if you are intrested please contact me [email protected]

jchelle - July 10

Hi. I have gonal f 900 pens (2) for $250 each. E-mail at: [email protected]

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?