Meds for sale
3 Replies
bj284 - February 1

I have the following meds for sale. All meds have been properly stored in refrigerator and are sealed.

Follistim 900iu 6/10 $260
Novarel 10,000 units 9/09 $25
Progesterone 50ml 2/10 $20
Luveris 75iu 8/09 $20
Delestrogen 20ml 6/10 $20
Repronex 75 iu 9/09 $50
Ganirelix 250 mg/.5 ml 7/09 $25
Prometrium 200mg (20) 5/09 $20
Cetrotide .25mg 2/10 $40

These are from cancelled cycles and my protocol is changing. Will ship on ice. Fedex COD. Buyer pays shipping. Email me at rivers414 at gmail dot com if interested

Red7 - February 1

Hi do you still have your Delestrogen oil vials for sale? How many do you have to sell? and are they sealed up? Are they 20mg per mL/ I already emailed you.Please email me at perryexpress7 at ya hoo dot com. Thank you.Red7

Red7 - February 5

Hey Desiree Got the 2 Delestrogen oil vials in the mail today. I asked you if they were sealed up and unused and you said yes they were.Got them in the mail today They were OPENED and USED!!! I had to throw them away.I can't believe you would do this to some one who is suffering from infertility!!! That was a wrong thing that you did.Remember what goes around comes around.

Red7 - February 6

Desiree Rivers refunded my money back to me for the 2 Delestrogen oil vials. She said this is the way she got them. I don't know where she got them at but I told her I would sent them back to her, Because they are unusable, But she didn't want them back and told me to throw them away. So I wanted to Let every one to know if she was trying to rip me off she wouldn't of refunded my money back to me So every thing is taken care of, She said she never used them so never looked into the boxes,

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?