Gonal-F 300 IU Pens for Sale
11 Replies
J and S - January 19

Due to our IVF cycle failing and being told we shouldn't try again, we have two 300 Iu Gonal-F Pens for Sale

One pen expires in 08/07 (the box was opened but the pen was never used at all)

The other pen expires in 06/08 and has never been opened.

Both pens have been refrigerated since they were purchased from Freedom Drugs in November, 2006.

We are willing to sell both pens for a total cost of $ 200.00 (including postage & handling).

Will ship the pens in a box with refrigerant bricks to keep medicine cool. We will also send along the instructions for use.

We also have 2 unopened boxes that contain Progesterone in oil (each box contains one 50 mg/mL vial)

We also have all the supplies (30 3 CC 18 gauge x 1.5 LL syringes; 30 22 gauge x 1.55 needles and over 30 gauze pads) that were included with the Progesterone in oil vials.

We are willing to sell the Progesterone in oil and supplies for $ 40.00 (including shipping & handling).

If interested in the Gonal-F pens and/or the Progesterone in oil please contact us.

J and S

ggomez-cruz - February 16

Wondering if you still have the pens available? Also if you live in the Orange County or LA County of California because I need these by this weekend.
Please advise.
Thank you,
Gaby

ggomez-cruz - February 16

Wondering if you still have the pens available? Also if you live in the Orange County or LA County of California because I need these by this weekend.
Please advise.
Thank you,
Gaby

J and S - February 21

Yes the Gonal-F pens are still for sale. So is the Progesterone in oil.

J and S

KariV - March 9

Very interested in the Gonal pens. Live in PA.

How would you liek to receive payment?

Thanks,

Kari

J and S - March 9

Yes, it is still available. If you have a pay pal account, we can send you an email via pay pal for you to pay. Simply click on our email address link above and send us your email address for paypal payment and mailing address for shipment.

J & S

laceyjo - March 9

If the sale fall through please let me know. I would be interested also for all. [email protected]

Thanks
-Lacey

janet - March 14

[quote author=J and S link=board=8;threadid=3630;start=0#30875 date=1169244804]
Due to our IVF cycle failing and being told we shouldn't try again, we have two 300 Iu Gonal-F Pens for Sale

One pen expires in 08/07 (the box was opened but the pen was never used at all)

The other pen expires in 06/08 and has never been opened.

Both pens have been refrigerated since they were purchased from Freedom Drugs in November, 2006.

We are willing to sell both pens for a total cost of $ 200.00 (including postage & handling).

Will ship the pens in a box with refrigerant bricks to keep medicine cool. We will also send along the instructions for use.

We also have 2 unopened boxes that contain Progesterone in oil (each box contains one 50 mg/mL vial)

We also have all the supplies (30 3 CC 18 gauge x 1.5 LL syringes; 30 22 gauge x 1.55 needles and over 30 gauze pads) that were included with the Progesterone in oil vials.

We are willing to sell the Progesterone in oil and supplies for $ 40.00 (including shipping & handling).

If interested in the Gonal-F pens and/or the Progesterone in oil please contact us.

J and S

[/quote]

janet - March 14

Hi there,

Do you still have the progesterone in oil? Please email me at [email protected]

janet - March 14

Do you still have the progesterone in oil? If yes, please email me at [email protected]

Tara F - March 14

Hi - Please advise if the Gonal F pens are still available?
Starting fresh IVF cycle in April.
I'm in need of 5 - 900IU pens..so I'll take whatever is available.
You can email me directly at [email protected]
or respond to this email.
Thanks!

J and S - March 15

Gonal F pens have been sold. Sorry.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?