4 HCG 5,000IU for sale
5 Replies
janet - March 17

--------------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Marc
h
17, 2007 Leftover meds. HCG 5,000 iu for $35 each. Expires on 10/2008. Please email at [email protected]. Money order or pay pal only.

tam3 - March 18

Hello. I am interested in 2 of the hcg you have listed for $35 each. Was wondering if they have been stored properly and if that price includes shipping? Please let me know if still available. thanks
tam3
[email protected]

janet - March 18

[quote author=tam3 link=board=8;threadid=3930;start=0#33552 date=1174192938]
Hello. I am interested in 2 of the hcg you have listed for $35 each. Was wondering if they have been stored properly and if that price includes shipping? Please let me know if still available. thanks
tam3
atjutzi3@y
ahoo.com
[/quote]

I
still have the HCG's.
The shipping with insurance is $7.00
Yes, has been stored properly.

tam3 - March 19

Thanks for getting back with me. Am going to open a paypal account tomorrow. So will pay you this week for them. Once the account is confirmed with paypal then it can be used according to there website. So as soon as its confirmed with the bank will email you directly or post here. My dh asked if you can send us a request from paypal for the exact amount so we can pay it like that? THANKS again for getting back with me and I will email/post as soon as they confirm our checking account info.
tam3
[email protected]

edupra777 - March 25

[quote author=janet link=board=8;threadid=3930;start=0#33539 date=1174170445]
----------------
------------------------------------
----------------------------
Marc
h
17, 2007 Leftover meds. HCG 5,000 iu for $35 each. Expires on 10/2008. Please email at [email protected]. Money order or pay pal only.
[/quote]

I am interested in placing an order. I already have a paypal account. I have some questions first. Please write to me at [email protected]
Thanks.

hcgfast - September 18

HCG is for sale and delivered fast at www.hcgfast.com.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?