IVF anyone?
2699 Replies
Jules614 - August 19

lyly - I just read your post - I must have missed it. Sorry - My first couple of pre tests were negative too - In fact with my DD it wasn't until I was 2 weeks late that I got a positive. It was negative even a week after I was late.

Julie

lyly14 - August 20

thats ok Julie, was dd a natural conception? Did you know when you ovulated, were you being monitored for ovulation?

Jules614 - August 20

Lyly - DD took 3 yrs to conceive. We did go to a fertility clinic which diagnosed hubby with a vericose vein. He had surgery which was only considered 50% successful. They said it would be 6 months before we knew if it was successful. We didn't expect it - but I got pregnant in 1 month. See we weren' thinking it was going to happen and we did not stress - that is when it happened. I truly believe some people can't get pregnant because they think about it too much - that is what happens to me - they call my situation unexplained infertility.

ulie

lyly14 - August 20

Well I assume if you weren't thinking about it, then you don't really know when you ovulated. Perhaps you didn't ovulate when you thought you did and that is why it didn't show up until so late. I think it is possible to happen with natural conceptions but with with IVF you know when they put them in, so there should be no question as to the timing. If there is a chance that it is positive it is slim. I know everyone is just trying to make me feel better, but I know the drill. Spotting and bfn on hpt 2 weeks after ER = no pregnancy.

JamieP - August 20

Lyly you are right that with IVF you do know when they put them back in but you do not know when they actually implanted. I know it is hard to stay positive when you are convinced it hasn't worked.

Jamie

lyly14 - August 20

I know Jamie and I can only pray for a miracle on Friday!

Jules614 - August 20

Lyly - the spotting can be implementation bleeding - I had that with my daughter and so many people had it on my other chat. I agree your chances may not be great, however, i is not a negative until you take that blood test. I am praying for you Friday!

PS it is 2 a.m. and as usual I am having insomnia.

Julie

vw79girl - August 20

Lyly, praying for you girl...I agree with Julie, I have heard many people have spotting/implantation bleeding and then they are pregnant. Don't give up hope yet.

Jules,
I have been up since 6:30, couldn't sleep. grrrrrr

Jules614 - August 20

Lisa -

I hate insomnia - good thing work is CRAZY busy so it has been keeping me busy at ALL hours.

Julie

JasJulesMom - August 20

Julie- I cannot believe you are still working. When are you planning to stop?

I can't wait to be done. I have 18 more working days. I took out the Holiday and planned days off. Really about 4 more weeks. He is going to release me 4 weeks before c section, which is actually 6 weeks before due date.

Jules614 - August 20

I AM BEING INDUCED TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

I am over 3 cm dilated, baby not coming down, protein in my urine and high blood pressure. Plus, I showed her the bruises on my knee from faling as a result of having no equilibrium.

Julie

JasJulesMom - August 20

Wow Julie- How exciting. Good luck and lots of blessings for you new baby. As soon as you are feeling up to it, let us know all the details.

Finally a baby to start us off, hopefully the rest of us will not be far behind.

Jules614 - August 20

Thanks JasJulesMom - I think I have all your e-mails and my mom in law will be sending the birth announcement right away! You should hear right away!!

Julie

JasJulesMom - August 20

Julie,

What time are they starting tomorrow?

Arabsrcool - August 20

Julie,

Great!!! I wondered how long your doc would let you go. I hope your labor is short and I will look forward to the birth announcement. Blessings to your and you little girl!

Ronda

lyly14 - August 20

OMG Julie that is great! I can't wait to hear all the details. I can't believe the day is almost here. You must be so relieved. Wishing you the best for a quick labor and a healthy baby girl.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?