IVF anyone?
2699 Replies
Jules614 - August 11

Ronda - I hear you on being tired. I wish pregnancy didn't take so much out of us...

Julie

Marina - August 11

Hi guys,
I'm not that strong-I did hpt this morning,in was bfn :(,no even faint line.9 days after the transfer.Last time it was faint positive on day 9.So... will see what my official beta says tomorrow. ???

Jules614 - August 11

Oh Marina - I am so sorry - this is still a chance. With my dd - I never got a positive pregnancy test until I was 2 weeks late!

Julie

Arabsrcool - August 11

Marina,

Sorry to hear the hpt said BFN, HOWEVER!!!! you need to remember it could be wrong!. I will be thinking about you and wishing lots of sticky, sticky babydust your way for tomorrows beta. ;D

Ronda

vw79girl - August 11

Marina,
Hang in there honey...it may be too early still. xox

bdantonio - August 12

Marina they are right maybe its wrong my sisterinlaw was 3mths before a hpt was positive The dr kept telling her she wasnt pg and the urtine test was negative in there office then they finally did blood and she was then the u/s showed 3mths

Jules614 - August 12

Marina - i am thinking about you.

Julie

Marina - August 12

Thanks guys.But I have bad news-BFN.There was no even an implantation.I knew that begining 5th day,I just had this feeling that it's not happening,but like we all I still belive in mirracles.I did not have ANY symptoms,even the ones from last time.Doctor have no explanation,again.Maybe it's a sperm issue,ha said.
Well,I don't know what to say or what to do.
Julie,I wish you an easy labor and a healthy baby
Lyly-,of course-BFP with 3 digits
Lisa,Jen,Ronda-all the best for you guys.
I'll check on you guys later,I just so lost,I don't know what are we going to do now and which way to go.We didn't get the straight answer from our RE.

Jules614 - August 12

Marina - My heart goes out for you. I still think IVF is still an option for you as you were pregnant last year. I just wish it did not end in such a tragedy! My heart really goes out to you. PLease stay in touch but I understand you need time away.

Julie

bethnyc - August 12

Marina,

I'm so sorry to hear your news. I have been reading the post as often as I can, following what you guys have been up to, but not posting as I too felt the same way that you are right now. And, I knew today was your beta so I just checked and saw your post.

Stay strong -- there's still hope and while you're probably not thinking about it now, you can always do IVF again, egg donor or perhaps try adoption. Not sure how you feel about that, but it's something to consider. I'm sure you could give a child a wonderful home, a nice life, lots of love - which they may never get if not for you.

I do understand your pain and what you are going through right now as I just went through it about 3 weeks ago. But, I picked myself up, and decided to give the donor program 1 more go. So, I started Lupron yesterday (yuck) and will be doing our transfer around September 20th. Seems like a long time from now, but I'm sure the time will fly by. And, in the meantime, we are going to look into adoption ourselves just incase this doesn't work.

If you want to talk about this, let me know -- I think you have my email on MSN, but let me know if you need it again. I don't check often, but will if you let me know I should.

My thoughts are with you -

Beth

lyly14 - August 13

Marina- I am so sorry to hear you got a bfn. I was so hoping this was it for you. I know there are no words that can make you feel any better. I just hope you don't let this stop you from achieving your dream of having a new baby. When you are ready to talk you know we are all here for you.

Beth- I am so happy to hear you decided to try again. I hope Sept 20th gets here quickly for you. I wish you the best of luck and lots and lots of baby dust.

vw79girl - August 13

Marina...
thinking of you and sending hugs. I am sorry things didn't work this time. :(

Tanya1231 - August 13

Marina- I am also thinking of you and sending hugs your way. I am so very sorry.

Arabsrcool - August 13

Marina,

I am so sorry about your BFN. Words cannot express enough how much I was hoping for you. We all are here for you, if and when, you decide you need to talk/vent etc.

Take care.

Beth,

I am glad you are giving it another go. Keep us posted.

Ronda

jenfrancis - August 13

Marina - I logged in today to check on everyone and I was so sad to read your posts. I am so sorry.

Lyly - you hang in there girl! Cant wait to see your results. Fingers crossed!

Jules Oh wow - mucus plug gone, baby is a week away, that is so cool! Take care! Be careful if you go shopping! Lol water could break.

lisa - loved your spaces pics! Wow-wee that table was full of gifts! To answer your question, about my shower, I dont think anyone will be surprising me, if there is one, I will know. We are having a pamper and paper party though. No gifts, just pampers (in all stages) or paper (lots of cash and gift cards) so I can buy what I want. That way we dont get 3 diaper bags, or lots of dumb books and pacifiers and junk. I have to get what I need.

Beth, debbie, reshma all the rest, hugs and prayers!

I am working for the family business, so let me go.

Jules614 - August 13

Jen - How u feeling - what family business is that? What exactly do you do?

STill no signs of labor.

Julie

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Ask a Question