IVF anyone?
2699 Replies
Jules614 - July 18

Beth -

You have a great attitude and no matter what you decide, each of us is here for you. I hope no matter what you always keep in touch with us.

yup 35 more days to go - i elt like this day was never going to come between puking for 27 weeks, having a bleeding cervix for 6 weeeks, hemmorhoids, post nasl drip, and everything else that has come my way. I will be so releived when Kaitlyn is in my arms and out of me. I still constantly fear something will happen from now until then as his has been one of the toughest journey's of my life - no correction this was the toughest 3 yr journey of my life.

Julie

lyly14 - July 18

Hey beth- I am so sorry you got bad news, but congrats on your promotion. I know that whatever you decide (try again or adoption) you are going to give a baby a great home! I think going for the scope may be a good idea. My RE mentioned trying that if my next cycle wasn't successful. As for me I have a few more bcps left and then I start my stims on the 25th of this month so its coming up. They have my estimated retrieval for the 6th of aug and the transfer for the 9th but we will see how my stims go. I am a bit nervous about this protocol since I am not doing lupron but that didn't work last time either, so we will see. Keep me posted on how things are with you and what you and dh decide to do. Talk to you soon.

vw79girl - July 19

Hubby had the day off and worked on our back yard(ie:laying out concrete, prepping for a nice brick patio). He worked really hard. I did the grocery shopping and bought a few more flowers to plant and tended to my garden in between resting and doing some artwork. We just got back from Bertucci's. I had the chicken(asked them to bread it), broccoli and rigatoni in a lemon creme garlic sauce~YUM. I saved a little to eat for lunch tomorrow. So listen to this. I am wrapping up rolls that were still on the table in a napkin to take home (like an old person does) ...and one of the waiters caught me and smiled and laughed when I said, "cut me some slack, I love them and I am pregnant" haha. SO my waitress comes back and gives me a bag of rolls to take home. how embarrassing haha. I am soooo full.

Reshma~ Hope to catch you on line later tonight. Miss you!

Ronda~ Arby’s? Excellent. We don’t have any around here anymore unfortunately. I used to love their roast beef sandwiches as they put a nice cheese on them that really melts and the fries are so good too. Think of me when you are eating it. :)

Beth... thinking of you honey. yesterday...hmmmm, you must have missed my post about the food I got at Angela’s Pasta shop. lol. I went to a Pampered Chef party last night and of course ate everything I could. She made some pepperoni and mozzarela stromboli bread, some chicken pita wedges and a pineapple sponge cake with coconut. I washed it all down with a lot of pink lemonade. Enjoy the BEACH!!!

Jenny~ can you believe I forgot about the cookies and realized tonight they are sitting in the microwave where we hide all of our baked goods and bread so Vinci doesn’t tear into them haha. I will eat them tomorrow for sure. they are soooo yummy.

Lyly, I really hope you have good luck this cycle. I will be sending you lots of baby dust on the 9th while I am at my shower. I still think that’s a sign of good luck. ;)

Marina...HAVE A BLAST AT YOUR PARTY. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE PICTURES AND POST THEM WHEN YOU CAN!!!

Debbie, hope you are having a good weekend girl. :) Have you bought anything else for the baby?

Jules...you are getting sooo close. So excited for you! :)

vw79girl - July 19

Girls...
ever heard of belly casting? I saw one at my friend's house last night and she offered to do one for me. I think I am going to have her cast just the belly and then I am going to paint something on it. She offered to paint it too but I think I want to do it. I am attaching a link for you to see some cool ones. You can click on each category:
www.proudbody.com/bellycastgallery.htm

Jules614 - July 19

Lisa - I have never heard of belly casting. What is it?

Last night we went to TGIF's and I had french fries and baby back ribs - I NEVER eat stuff like that - this is definately the pregnancy! Kinda nuts.

Julie

vw79girl - July 19

Jules, even at this hour of the morning. That sounds soooo delicious. :P
I couldn't sleep at all last night. I was up until 1:45 and then we had a huge thunder/heatlightning storm. Needless to say I was up for another hour and woke at 7:30 when hubby left for work. May as well lounge on the couch. :) Babies were moving a lot last night. Must've been the Bertucci's.

Jules614 - July 19

I hear you with the babies moving a lot - When I fall asleep, Kaitlyn rolls in a ball and I try to get up and can't stand up straight because of the psoition she is in - I usually take several minutes readjusting her..
sorry you couldn't sleep. I only get about 4 hours a night. My body doesn't do much more.

Julie

lyly14 - July 19

Lisa- I have hear of the belly casting. I think they are beautiful. Even the full ones with belly and breasts look fabulous, but I love the ones done with the arm across the breast. I think they are so tasteful. I checked out your link, the belly bowls were so cute. If you do one are you going to wait until you get bigger?

vw79girl - July 19

Lyl, I think I am going to do one in late Sept. early Oct. :)

Jules614 - July 20

What is belly casting?

Julie

vw79girl - July 20

jules, look at the website I put on my post, it will give you an idea of what it is.

Jules614 - July 20

OK will do

Julie

vw79girl - July 20

23 weeks! just a week shy of 6 months. :)

Jules614 - July 20

That belly cast thing is definately for you Lisa - given your love for art.

Have fun doing it - I will sit back and just see your results 8)

Julie

Jules614 - July 20

Samantha has been REAL bad today! I swear she is going to put me in early labor! She was so bad that we grounded her again and out of pite she threw up all over the car, car seat, herself.. Needless to say not a fun day!!!

I find myself nesting more... bought my hospital bad yesterday and have majority of it packed. Spent hours today redoing the clothes, closet and drawers from Samantha's room.

How is everyone's weekend? I am eating so bad lately!

Julie

JasJulesMom - July 21

Hi everyone. Just got back to work today, so not much time. Just wanted to check in and say hello and see how everyone was doing.

So sorry to hear about BFN Beth. I was really praying for you. Good to see you are in better spirits and ready to meet the next challenge. I have many friends who have adopted as well as my cousin. They are all beautiful children.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?