Hello
4 Replies
babsob810 - July 17

Hello everyone . My name is Barbara. My husband & I have been married for 4 years & trying to conceive for about a year now. I have completed my pre IVF test requirements & am waiting for insurance approval. i will be 40 in a few weeks & my Dr. moving things along very quickly for me.I am very nervous about whats going to happen... it has been very crazy this past 2 months getting to this point & I have been told it can get even more crazier. any advice on keeping my head level would be greatly appreciated.....

aalia - July 17

Hey there. Welcome Barbara. Yes, get ready for a roller coaster ride. My name is Alia, and my husband and I have been trying for over a year now as well. I have gone through a lot and I am about to start my IVF cycle next month. Just be positive and know that you are trying your best and the rest will happen. One thing for sure, so not get discouraged if the first time does not work. We have to tell ourselves that everything has its time to take place. All women wanting to have a family know how it feels to try over and over again with no positive result. You will be fine, but the most important thing is to tell yourself that you are doing the best you can. Pls do let me know what happens. I wish you the very best, and hope to hear good news from you.

nicmon - August 10

Hi Barbara - my name is Nicole and I started my IVF treatment on July 18th - I just finished my bcp's on August 6th. Now I'm doing Lubpron and I'll start my lupron, menopur and follistim on Friday. My husband and I have been trying for 3 years. To say its been an emotional roller coaster would be an understatment. I have issues with my tubes. I'm just hopeful and prayerful. Let me know how you are doing - I would love to be able to share my journey with others and any support would be appreciated!

kimjos2000 - September 30

Hello Nicole,

How did everything turn out. I also have problems with my tubes and I just started the IVF cycle on the 14th of Sept with Lupron and Gonal-F and Bravelle on the 29th of this month. My egg retrieval date is set for the 12th of October. I am so excited but a little nervous as well. Let me know how evrything worked out for you. I have been trying for 9 years now.

dallas - May 10

Hello, Barbara, Good luck on your journey. My wife and I are considering IVF ICSI, our only option. Our prayers are with you! Keep positive and everything will work out just fine.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?