First time IVF
1 Replies
Angy - January 6

new member not sure how this works, my name is Angy and this is my story. I'm 35 yrs, Hus (call me slow but what is DH?) is 37, we been married for 13 yrs. We have a 10 year old daughter and want baby #2 with no luck, been tryin for 3 years, first i had fibroids removed, then blocked tubes. I did clomid and still no pregnancy just weight gained! so my doc sugg. IVF, this is our first time so i'm having all these feeling all at once. my hus is very supportive and is doing everything including the injections. I started lupron on 12/27 10 units everyday, have to return to doc off on 1/12 for BW and US. O,Ya i also got a hysteroscopy done on 12/31. All of a sudden my nose has been so stuffy and not even sure if i have a headache or sinus pressure but it hurts. i've been spotting since the hysteroscopy and thats about it, no cramps... is that ok ?? anybody out there going through the same thing?
i need a buddy to support each other, i have my hus but come on he just knows what he see and hears :) THANKS hope to hear from YA

carak - January 8

Check out ivfconnections dot com and
fertilethoughts dot com. You can connect with other women who are in the same cycle as you. Lots of support and information.

Good luck!!!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?