What is ideal????
1 Replies
hbrotlvr - May 19

Dr. Jacobs,
DH and I have been ttc for almost 5 years, finally after 3 iui cycles, then diagnostic lap 1 year ago diagnosed with stage III endo. Lupon 6 months, then another lap for removal of endo with presacral neurectomy.
Have now started first ivf cycle. Doing Menopur 75/Bravelle 75 Bid, with Lupron 5 qd.
Had my 7 day us and bw on 5/18. Est. level 1103, lining 11. Had follicles on rt ovary- 1 16, 1 15, 1 13, 1 11. On the left ovary had 1 17, 5 16, 2 15, 2 14.
I took my usual dose of med last night, no am dose this morning, but will take the usual dose this pm, with repeat labs and us tomarrow am.
My questions are, Is my est. level where is should be? am I over stimulated? Is that why I skipped this am dose? What should or what would the "ideal" results be.
Thanks so much!!!!
Heather

B. Jacobs, M. D. - May 19

There are a number of different protocols, and criteria for administering hCG. I do not use Menapure, and do not know which protocol your RE is using. From your follicle sizes, you may be close to getting your hCG. Without participating in your care, I cannot second guess your physician. If you do not more than tripple your current estradiol (1103 pg/ml) you will probably be OK from the standpoint of hyperstimulation.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?