What do you make of this?
2 Replies
JENNY22074 - August 4

Just wanted to get another professional opinion on my HCG levels. My first one was on 07-26-2007 and it was 336. My second one was on 07-30-2007 and it was 1570. Does this sound like a good and positive start to a successful pregnancy? Also I am having a u/s on Monday the 6th of August to look for gestational sac(s). I am not having very many signs of pregnancy. I have the sore breasts, frequent urination, and I do feel more sleepy most days. I did have a couple days this week where I felt a little sick off and on throughout the day. Does it sound like everything is okay or should I be concerned because of having 2 miscarriages in the past. Thank you for your time.

JENNY22074 - August 4

Sorry forgot to add that my retrieval was on the 11th of July and my transfer was on the 16th of July. I had 2 great blasts transferred. Just wanted to give a little bit more background and this was my second IVF attempt. Thank you again for your time.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - August 5

At this time, the only objective measure to try to predict outcome is an hCG level. If it at least double in 48 hours, you are probably OK.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?