Unexplained Infertility?
1 Replies
wannababy78 - August 7

Dr.Jacobs, Me and my husband have been trying for almost 2 and 1/2 years. For first 6 months my cycle was irregular, then I got prescribed for clomid and my cycles have been pretty regular since then. We tried 3 iui's with BFN.

My husband's SA is very good. He always gives good amount for IUI's. The first we waited 2 days before IUI and his numbers were 80million after wash and second time we waited 1 day befor IUi and his number was 18million and the third time we had intercourse the previous night before we had IUI and his numbers were 12 million. Second and third time with 0 round cell and first time with .83 round cell.

I respond well to medicines(clomid) and always have 2 or 3 follicles since we haven't gotten pregnant. My FSH,LH,TSH and Progestrone are normal. My RE says there is no other test needed at this point.

But do you think I should have any other tests? i don't know if there is any other tests available. Could you tell me what else I should do? It is so frustrating not knowing the reason.

Also, the last time I had 3 follicles measuring 25,21,20. I was wondering about the 25. Isn't that too big? Is it possible that I have follicles and not ovum inside?

Thanks

Thanks!

B. Jacobs, M. D. - August 8

I have not prescribed Clomid in about 15 years. We have far better medications on the market, today. I think you will find the answers to all your questions on our web page, <www.texasfertility.com>.
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?