Twinges
3 Replies
mrgn - October 17

Hi Dr Jacobs,

I had Day 3 FET on 10/11. I've been having twinges in the uterine area. Can you tell me what caused it?

Thanks!

Mbre - October 17

I have the same thing now and I am 12dpo. Had a 5dt on 10/10. I got my beta back and it was negative. On my first cycle it was negative and I did not get these twinges, so I thought for sure omg maybe I am, hade headache, pimples and no sign of cycle. The twinges are in the lower region like pelvic area/top leg. Hope your situaiton is a BFP, keep me updated!

lenlance - October 17

Guys help me out. I think i ovulate early after the ovidrel shot. the day after the shot i get lots of EWCM and when i wipe it has streks of blood in it. i read that it can have blood at the time the egg pops. is this true? coz when i called my doctor he told me not to worry its just nnothing but wait 36hrs after the shot for iui. I have had 3failed cycles already and am worried of spending more money and always missing the timing? please give me your thoughts? or if you have had a similar experience please share.

B. Jacobs, M. D. - October 17

Your cerviacl mucus does not mean ovulation. Cervical mucus production is stimulated by high estrogen levels. Estrogen is high before ovulation, but can be high without ovulation. .
Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?